- The Company shall comply with the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information” and other laws and regulations related to the protection of Personal Information.
- Acquisition of Personal Information
- The Company shall clarify the purpose of use of Personal Information when acquiring such information, and acquire only to the extent necessary by legitimate and proper means.
- Use of Personal Information
- The Company shall use the acquired Personal Information only within the scope of the purpose notified in advance.
- Purpose of use of Personal Information
- 1) Customer information: To make contact for business activities and commissioned business
2) Client information: To make contact for commissioned business and related management
3) Employee information: To have human resources and general affairs manage employees and make related contact
4) Applicant information: To make contact for notification of results and other matters related to application for employment
5) Inquirer information: To receive and answer claims and inquiries
- Control and protection of Personal Information
- The Company shall properly control the handling of acquired Personal Information, and take appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from being lost, destroyed, falsified, leaked to outsiders, unauthorized access from outsiders, or other similar incidents.
- Provision of Personal Information
- The Company shall not disclose or provide any Personal Information to third parties without obtaining the principal’s consent. However, the Company may disclose or provide Personal Information without the principal’s consent, if legally required by a judicial organ or an administrative organ in compliance with the laws and regulations.
- “Outsourcing” of handling of Personal Information
- The Company may need to entrust part of its business functions that involve Personal Information to a third party to the extent required to achieve its goals. In such cases, the Company shall conduct evaluation of such third party according to internal standards to select a trustworthy third party, and shall conclude an agreement on the handling of Personal Information.
- Disclosure and amendment of Personal Information
- The Company shall respond to requests set forth below in accordance with the laws and regulations and within reasonable bounds, if the principal or his/her agent submits a request. Disclosure, amendment, addition, deletion, cessation of use, elimination, and suspension of provision to third parties, regarding Personal Information
- The Company shall re-examine and improve from time to time the content of each of the above items regarding the handling of Personal Information.
January 29, 2015
Mirai Translate, Inc.